As you explore our credit partners, please keep in mind that it is your responsibility to know your own employer's policies for the acknowledgement of your training hours.
These credit options are completely optional. Depending on where you live, your school, district, organization, or department might only require your Breathe For Change certification to recognize your training hours! Or, they might require more specific credits in partnership with one of the options below. Please contact your personnel department for information about what is specifically required for your professional development hours and salary advancement.
Both offerings below require that you upload your certification of training completion. In other words, you must complete all of your training requirements and earn your Breathe For Change certification before you can register for these additional credits.
GRADUATE-LEVEL PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT COURSE CREDITS
from the University of the Pacific's Courses4Teachers Program
Trainees and their districts often ask about the difference between PD course credits and CEUs. Here is a clarification from Courses4Teachers: "What California refers to as PDUs (Professional Development Units) are often labeled as 'CEUs' (Continuing Education Units) or 'Semester Hours' in school districts on the east coast. Regardless of the label, we are speaking of the same graded, graduate-level courses, that require 15 hours per semester unit/credit. [You can] assure your district that all our courses grant graduate-level professional development semester credits, and each credit requires a minimum of 15 hours of coursework."
- Up to 20 credits are available to 300-hour Training graduates!
- Course credits require a separate registration and payment of $99 per credit.
- You must register within one year of your cohort's last live session date.
- Learn more about how to register via this link to the Courses4Teachers website.
- Contact email@example.com if you or your employer has questions about their credit or registration process.
CONTINUING COACH EDUCATION (CCE) UNITS
for Professional Certified Coaches
from the International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- ICF Professional Certified Coaches must complete Continuing Education Credits every three years in order to renew their credential. There are fees associated with credential renewal.
- The Breathe For Change 200-hour and 300-hour Trainings are approved to meet the Resource Development requirement (16 CE Credits of Self-paced Study) for ICF Professional Certified Coaches.
- More information can be found on the Self-paced Study tab of the ICF's Credentials & Standards webpage.
- Contact ICF here if you have additional questions about their Coaching Credential.