200-hour Mindfulness, SEL, and Yoga Teacher Training
- The Breathe For Change 200-hour training is a certification program designed to equip and empower educators to be leaders of wellness, SEL, and yoga in their school and community. Through our 200-hour Wellness, SEL, and Yoga Teacher Training, educators receive two certifications:
- International gold standard yoga teacher certification that enables you to register through Yoga Alliance (RYT-200).
- Qualifies you to lead SEL, mindfulness, and wellness workshops and programs for young people and adults in your school, district, or organization.
- 200-hour Yoga Teacher Certification (CYT-200)
- Social-Emotional Learning Facilitator (SEL*F) Certification
- Trainees in our 200-hour and 300-hour training get free access to our Breathe For Change Membership from the moment they register for training until graduation.
Breathe For Change Educator Collective
- The Breathe For Change Educator Collective provides educators ongoing access to wellness and social-emotional learning resources to enhance educator and student well-being including:
- Wellness & Self-Care Resources: Live Virtual Events & Daily Practices
- Professional Development: Wellness and SEL Webinars & PD Credits
- Classroom & School-Based Curriculum: Lesson Plans, Videos, & More
- While the 200-hour training certifies leaders and facilitators, this wellness and SEL platform provides educators everywhere ongoing access to events, workshops, resources, and PDs for all educators who are inspired to join a community of passionate educators and leaders enhancing well-being in our lives, relationships, and communities.