This policy applies to cohort changes from 2/1/2023 onward.
Cohort Change Policy
Changing to another cohort of the 200-hour Training might be a good choice for you if your commitments have shifted and you are no longer able to participate as fully in your current cohort as you had planned.
Depending on the timing of your request, a fee may be implemented to cover the cost of holding a spot in a second cohort (see details below).
If you request to change cohorts, you will be removed from your current training space(s), and you will receive a welcome email for your new cohort with the link to your new training space. You will be assigned to a new Community Group. Your progress will not carry over, and the new cohort's curriculum may look slightly different due to updates. Please review the Welcome Module, and beyond that, you may mark any lessons that you are sure you already finished as complete. If you already attended some of the Live Days, we recommend attending them again to practice teaching and to get to know your new Community Group and Mentor.
To officially request a cohort change, complete and submit this request form. Upon receipt of your submission, our team will process your request.
- If you request a change more than 7 days prior to the first Live Day of your current cohort, all payments that you have made towards the current cohort will transfer over as tuition for your new cohort.
- If you are on an in-house payment plan, your payments will continue as scheduled.
- If you submit the request within 7 days before the start of the first Live Day of your current cohort, or any time between the first and last Live Day of your current cohort, you will owe an additional $199.90 fee.
- If you are on an in-house payment plan, your payments will continue as scheduled, and an additional $199.90 will be added to your total balance owed.
- If you have already paid for your training in full, $199.90 will be charged to your account upon our receipt of your form submission.