- A computer or tablet with a functioning camera and microphone
- We do not recommend accessing the training from your phone.
- Please do not join the live calls from multiple devices. This will complicate our use of breakout rooms.
- Access to the latest version of Zoom with video and audio
- An internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE) – with an internet speed of at least 1.5 megabits per second (mbps)
- Speakers and a microphone – built-in, USB plug-in, or wireless Bluetooth
- A webcam or HD webcam - built-in or USB plug-in
- Access to google docs and google forms
- We use a number of google docs and google forms throughout our training. If you do not currently have access to google drive, you may want to create a gmail account to support your training access. Email service providers that we have found incompatible in the past with our documents and communications include AOL, Hotmail, and Optimum.
- A timer for use in breakout rooms (ex. a cellphone timer)
Please note: Some school devices, wifi networks, and email accounts have strict filters in place that may block our messages and websites. If this happens to you, you can check in with your school's IT team or opt to work on your curriculum from home.
If your device of choice is a Chromebook, you will need to use the Zoom progressive web application (PWA) for Chrome OS to access Zoom calls!