If you are interested in utilizing DonorsChoose to fund your full tuition, you must enroll in a training that is a minimum of 1 month away from when you make your initial deposit.
DonorsChoose/Breathe For Change step-by-step instructions:
- A deposit is required to secure your spot in training. This will automatically enroll you in our in house payment plan. Payment date is based off of the day you made your deposit.
- REVIEW THESE GUIDELINES BEFORE CREATING YOUR PROJECT
- DonorsChoose will ask for a payment document upon the creation of your project. To request a payment document, please use this invoice request form.
- If seeking funding you MUST create a project 30 days prior to the start of your desired cohort and send a link to your project, along with the expiration date using this DonorsChoose Project Confirmation Form.
- Once Breathe For Change receives a link and expiration date to your project, your payment plan will be cancelled and our team will note your DonorsChoose project as in progress. Please know that your payment plan will not be cancelled until we receive this link and expiration date!
- Once your project is fully funded, DonorsChoose will send your tuition payment to Breathe For Change. At that time, DonorsChoose will also reimburse your $250 deposit.
- If you reach 7 days prior to the expiration date of your project and it is not yet fully funded, please reach out to email@example.com to discuss your options.